Hey Guys, Hope you will be fine. In this article, I am going to share a very useful thing with you. I am going to teach you how can you download YouTube videos to your Local storage or Gallery
In this article, I am sharing the following website; from where you can download youtube videos.
Savefrom is also known as "SS online video downloader".
It is a very nice YouTube downloader. I have been using this website personally for a long time and am quite satisfied with this website.
Steps to download youtube videos from this site are as follows:
1. Copy the URL of the video you are watching on youtube by clicking "SHARE"
3 After that Open any browser you like.
For example Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.
(I think For this step, there isn't a need for a screenshot guide ^∆^ )
4. Now, In the adress bar type the keyword "ss online video downloader". Then click on the website shown in picture below.
5. Now at the homepage of the site you will see a box saying "Paste your URL here". Now, you have to paste here the link that you copied from YouTube in the step 1.
6. You can choose a video quality to download as you like e.g 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p.
7. After you click on the desired video quality, you will be sometimes redirected to a new webpage showing ads. Now the download will begin automatically, If it doesn't, then click again on the quality you chose before.
Boom!! You have downloaded the video from YouTube to your Gallery in just 7 easy steps!!
Isn't that surprising?? Of course, it is!!
I hope you liked this article! If you want to stay updated about my regular posts, you can also like my Facebook page(the link is in the sidebar menu of this blog)
Note: If you have chosen 360p quality, then you will be redirected to Chrome's video player.There you will see a "three dots" menu. Click on that menu and then click download
Author: Saim Raza





Comments
Post a Comment